Since its inception back in 1993, The Network Group has proven itself to be one of Australia’s most innovative, diverse and agile retailing groups.
Beginning as a successful alternative to established franchises in the world of movie rental, The Network Group now has many different divisions:
- Network Video – the market-leading movie rental choice in Australia and New Zealand
- Done Dirt Cheap DVD – Australia’s most comprehensive online DVD retailer
- The Underground Fitness Club – North Melbourne’s best gym
- Space338 – Melbourne ’s hottest place to gather, no matter the occasion
- Business Innovations By Network – in which small businesses can tap into the wide range of resources enjoyed by The Network Group.
- Precinct 3051 – North Melbourne ’s hub for all things health, fitness,
events, entertainment and more.
- Unbreak It – whatever the job is, our handymen can get it done on time
and on budget.
Over twenty years ago, The Network Group’s Founder and MD, Keran Wicks, had a vision: to see independent retailers flourish in the movie rental industry. Over time, that vision has grown to see The Network Group become pioneers across a wide range of industries. And there’s more to come…